Are you ready to start taking better photos?
Are you are confused about all those camera settings?
Do you feel that you are taking too many shots to jag a good one ?
Are you spending too much time editing or deleting your photos ?
Do you simply want to learn how to easily create photographs with “WOW” factor?
If this sounds like you,
the NEW 4 Hour Introductory Masterclass is for you…
During your four-hour Introductory Masterclass, you’ll enjoy being a part of a fun, information packed and unique learning experience that could have you creating exciting images and change the way you take photos forever.
You’ll discover all there is to know about your camera settings including Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO as one of Australia’s leading photographers teaches you everything there is to know about your camera and it’s settings in a way that you will find incredibly easy to understand!
You’ll also learn how to control lighting, composition, expression and gain foolproof posing skills that will provide you with knowledge and confidence to produce dynamic photos that’ll have friends and family simply amazed.
It’s never too early or too late to learn the art of taking great photos.
Classes are held in all major city locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
These introductory photography learning experiences are totally unique and an absolute must for all photography enthusiasts from total beginners to those who want to really understand what it means to be a master of the camera…. no matter what type of camera you own !
Here’s are the highlights of your class:
- A Four-hour, fun and information packed photography presentation you’ll get to meet and learn direct from one of Australia’s leading photographers.
- You’ll learn the secrets to taking great photos and ways to instantly improve your skills as you come to easily understand that it’s not about your equipment….but the way you use it!
- You’ll find out all there is to know about your camera settings, ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed and more to achieve the perfect exposure every time you take a photo.
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and get answers from the experts about your camera and see how to change it’s settings to achieve the optimum results.
- Feel the excitement as you discover different lighting techniques and how you can control light to achieve dramatic effects and enhance the mood and feel in your photos.
- Discover a wealth of helpful tips and insider information on how to master artistic composition to create excitingly dynamic photos with impact .
- Find out how to photograph people so that your shots don’t look posed ·
- Take home ideas that you can put into action immediately and techniques that could change the way you take photos forever.
- You’ll even discover ways you could to turn your photography into a real money making opportunities.
* Suitable for all ages 11 Yrs +
* Recommended for total beginners and amateurs alike.
* Camera equipment is not essential.
* By registering today, you will also get FREE unlimited access to the full set of class notes so you can go back and revise the concepts of creating great photos time and time again.
Seats are strictly limited, and sessions fill fast