The team at Photography Masterclass are always on the lookout for amazing products that will be of interest to our students and further enhance their learning experience.
Below are several products that we have tested and believe provide exceptional value for those wishing to take their photography to the next level.
Online Photography Course
18 Modules provide the Ultimate Learning Experience
If you are unable to attend the “LIVE” 4 Hour Photography Masterclass, here is the very best alternative:
18 Interactive modules that you can take in your own time on your PC,Mac or iPad
- Fun quizzes allow you to test your knowledge along the way.
- Includes completion certificate
- 20 Bonus Photoshop tutorials
- Networking Area
- Tutor Support and Help Desk
PLUS Lots more
Click HERE for more info
Trick Photography and Special Effects
Become unique, creative, and artistic by taking breathtaking photographs that blow people’s minds away! Dozens of rare trick photography ideas are included in this 295 page E-book, along with 9 hours of how-to photography video tutorials.
How to take the most breathtaking, brilliant and incredibly stunning photos
Amy Renfrey will take you under her wing as she shows you how… every single time you press the shutter button.
Even if you know nothing about photography!
Need help with your Flash or Studio Lighting?
Here’s a simple to follow 3 Week Lighting Workshop that teaches basic and advanced Flash Photography Techniques and Recipes.
Discover how to quickly produce Professional Standard Portraits by mastering
the Secrets of Posing
This 120 page book includes:
- How to focus on the body to aid posing.
- The key to duplicating or creating any pose.
- The three letters that can build a pose (no, not A-B-C).
- Important points to consider for a reclining position.
- Exercises and suggestions to help analyze pictures and poses.
- Ten simple solutions when your model does not know what to do with their hands.
- How to avoid foreshortening of limbs.
- The three basic head movements that make a difference to your model’s features.
Find out more about The Photographer’s Essential Guide to Posing HERE